Monday, October 6, 2008

Feature Designer of the Week - Lorelei Eurto

Each Monday we feature the Designer of the Week. One of our editors pick their favorite from the Monthly Challenge entries.

This week picked Lynn of ExpeditionD picked Lorelei Eurto's Dark and Stormy Night necklace. Lynn noted, "The tree standing alone and leafless, mirrored by the round shapes of mother of pearl with their mystical sheen, looking like the full moon hovering in the dark stormy sky finished off with a darkened sterling silver textured toggle. Not obviously October, but definitely moody and mysterious." You can see more work from Lorelei by visiting her etsy shop.

Our theme this month is "A Dark and Stormy Night." Want to be next week's featured designer? Create something that combines the theme with art beads and then send in your submission for the October Challenge.
_________________________________

Art Bead Scene's Deal of the Week:

Free shipping from Humblebeads.com Oct. 6th - 12th.

Use discount code M2008.

9 comments:

Melissa J. Lee said...

I love the balance in this piece and the colors are gorgeous!

Rosanne said...

Lorrlei is one of my favorites! I love the asymetrical designs she uses. Her sense of color combinations and textures always look great.

Lorelei Eurto said...

*doing the happy dance around my office!*
thank you Lynn. You're awesome.

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

I picked one that spoke to me on the theme, not just the Halloween holiday idea but truly a dark and stormy night, any night - beautiful bead and great supporting characters. A winner in my eyes!

rosebud101 said...

Beautiful Necklace! Wow!

Beth Hikes said...

I love this necklace! Great pick Lynn :) Also, love the woman who created it from a really heartfelt place. Lorelei is the BEST!

Lorelei Eurto said...

awww Beth!
*Blushing a deep shade of red right now!
You ladies are so awesome to me. I really do appreciate all of your kind words. It makes me feel like a million bucks.

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

Gorgeous piece, Lorelei! It really fits the theme...

Erin Siegel said...

Yay! Lorelie! My favorite designer! I like how the dark shell circles really compliment and highlight the pendant in this piece.