Thursday, December 1, 2011

November Monthly Challenge Winners

Congratulations to this Months winners! 
We have 2 winners chosen randomly from all the challenge entrants.
Our first lucky winner is Gail/Bantering Bird.
She has won 3 charms for Hint Jewelry worth over $50.

Our second lucky winner is T-Rose/troseleigh.
She has won prizes from Mary Harding Jewelry, Pendants (shown below) worth over $75.



        Hint Jewelry                            Mary Harding jewelry

Thank you Hint Jewelry
 and Mary Harding for being our November Monthly Challenge sponsors!

Winners, please E-mail Tari with your information so your prizes can be sent to you.
A Big THANK YOU to everyone who entered this month using "Madonna Pietra degli Scrovigni" by Marie Spartali Stillman, as your inspiration. 
We were so fortunate to have so many beautiful entries and experience such creativity from our wonderful readers.
Visit us tomorrow to see what November's challenge brings.

2 comments:

Gale said...

Wow! I never win anything! Thanks for the opportunity and the challenge. (I've emailed Tari.)

GALE
@ Bantering Bird

Sharyl said...

Oh you lucky winners! (I feel the same way, Gale! I'm glad you won! It gives me hope!) :-) Congrats to you both!

And thanks to everyone, organizers and participants! This was the first time I joined the challenge, and so it was a delightful learning/growing experience for me. I really enjoyed seeing all the pieces and reading about each one. The thought that went into every piece was so impressive to me! It was an honor for me to get admitted and be part of the challenge!

Thank you, Heather, for your kind words to all of us in the blog hop yesterday!

Kind regards,

Sharyl