Have you noticed all our projects that use up orphan beads? Here is another design to help clean out the bead box! A nest pendant is paired with a series of beads that reflect the color palette and balanced by a long branch connector.
10x14mm lotus pod seed
10mm faceted Czech glass beads
8mm firepolish glass bead
8mm smoky quartz bead
8mm Czech glass flower
6 gunmetal 5mm jump rings
7.5mm gunmetal jump ring
1" gunmetal headpin
Gunmetal lobster clay clasp
13" gunmetal chain (cut in two lengths of 6.5")
10" 24 gauge sterling silver wire (cut in five 2" pieces)
1. Wire wrap a bail with the sterling silver wire around the pendant by forming a large loop through the pendant and create a wrapped loop at the top, wrap the extra wire around the top loop several times.
2. String the glass flower on the headpin and create a wrapped loop.
3. Wire-wrap the other 4 beads with the pieces of sterling silver wire, create 4 beaded chain links. Before closing the loops, slip the next link on the loop.
4. Attach the pendant and beaded chain links together with a jump ring. Repeat to attach the branch connector to the pendant. Attach the flower dangle before closing the jump ring with the connector.
5. Attach the chain to the end of the beaded links and connector with jump rings.
6. Attach the clasp with the small jump rings. On the other end of the chain attach the large jump ring with the smaller jump ring.
Whip up a pair of coordinating earrings with Branch Disk beads and nest charms from Green Girl Studios. Use a little bit of 24 gauge steel wire to create the wrapped loops.