Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Art Bead Palette :: Shades of Blue

Glass Lampwork Focal Bead by CapricornDancer


Ghost Flames Iridescent Blue Lampwork Boro Set by Firelily


Blue Dot Bead by MichaelBarley on Etsy


Blue Poppy Pendant by humblebeads


Extra Large 5 Petal Indigo Patina Metal Flower by MissFickleMedia


Since we're focusing on shades of blue this month, in honor of the 7000 Bracelets for Hope Project, I thought I'd feature a few blue art beads I've come across recently. All mimic or match the shades you can find in July's Challenge Palette, and I think they're all just lovely. But then again, I haven't met a blue I don't like!

Which shade of blue is your favorite? What colors are you working with for this month's challenge?



6 comments:

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

Thank you for featuring these lovely components, Brandi. All the glass artists are new to me (bonus!)... going window shopping now!

morethanpepper said...

those pics are so sweet!

Shirley said...

Are you kidding? They're ALL gorgeous shades of blue! Thank you so much for introducing me to more fantastic artists! :)

Unknown said...

So much pretty!

CapricornDancer said...

thank you so much for featuring my bead! i'm a bit stunned to be included with the likes of Michael Barley :)

Galeria Rocco said...

Thank you for the colors Brandi! These beads are so yummy, you could eat them!!!