Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pinterest Team


I put together a team of curators to work on a Pinterest Board for this month's challenge.  Along with the Art Bead Scene editors we have six special pinners who will be sharing their inspirations this month on the board. 

Our Pinterest Team for July includes:
Kaushambi Shah
Elisabeth Auld
Michelle Mach
Katie Nelson
Nancy Saccoccio
Belle West (Donna Luehrs)

Click here to view the board and follow along.

New to Pinterest?  I wrote an article on Pinterest Inspiration last year, check it out here.
Already a Pinterest addict? Click here for some great tips to use Pinterest for your blog and your business.

2 comments:

AntiquityTravelers said...

OOOOH I'm a huge Pinterest addict! I'll check out the board and the pinners :) and btw, love the bracelet - oh so pretty!

m.e. said...

Great idea !!!
I am a total Pinterest addict.
I am looking forward to following the teams pins.
m.e. :)