Thursday, November 13, 2014

Art Bead Palette :: Meital


We're trying something new here at ABS - weekly color palettes! I hope you're as excited for that as I am. We could all use some colorful, beady goodness, right? Right.

This week, I just had to share these colorful spacer beads from Meital Plotnik. Aren't they fun? I especially love the added touch of orange on each bead - so lovely and festive. Plus, the smaller size is a great way to dive into lampwork beads, if you've never tried them before.

To see more from Meital, stop by her Etsy shop.

5 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

Woohoo! I think this will be quite the lovely addition! Your color palettes are the bomb, Miss Brandi, and your love of art beads is the perfect place to draw them from! Enjoy the day. Erin

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

Bring it on, Brandi :)

Unknown said...

I think this is a great feature. Thank you! I love your palettes. When the monthly challenge art comes out, sometimes I can't decide what I think until I see your palette!

Shai Williams said...

Love this addition! I am with Ann. A lot of times it is your palettes that inspire me more then the paintings.

Brandi Hussey said...

Thanks so much, ladies!! I appreciate that!