Monday, April 18, 2016

Monday Muse & Beady Link Party

Hello Art Bead Scene friends and a happy Monday to you! Let's start the week off with a big dose of beach-inspired beads. My annual Bead Cruise sets sail in 2 weeks so I'm all about the sea at the moment. 

And...and...and...registration for the 2017 Bead Cruise opens today. Yeah!!! Our early bird registration filled up 1/2 the spaces over the weekend so if the Bead Cruise has been on your bucket list head over to beadcruise.com to read all about our next adventure! 



Now on to the beads! 

This little crab makes feel so smiley, I can't help but think I need one! This cutie is from Captured Moments

And wouldn't he be adorable with earrings made from my crabby charms? You can find them in Humblebeads Etsy shop. 

I love the simplicity and delicate look of these tiny lampwork sand dollars Lori Bergmann.

 These funky lampwork sucker beads are so much quirky, Nikki from Thornburg Bead Studio is always coming up with something fun!

And I love this cuff from Suzie Q Beads, appeals to the wanderlust in my heart as I prepare for my next adventure.

And look at these wonderfully clay charms from our sponsor Areto Beads. She captured the look of aged bronze covered in sea salt. Love them!

Beady Link Party

New for Mondays! I've been loving visiting your blogs.

We invite our readers to share their blog post links with us each week. As long as they feature jewelry or beads, share your favorite post from last week with us. We hope this will inspire you to blog a little more often and bring our community closer together.

1. Please only post blog new links each week. *

2. Visit at least two other blog links and leave a comment. We want to grow our blogging community and encourage you connect with each other.

3. You have until Wednesday each week to share your blog post.

We want to connect more with our readers! Join the party and share you latest beady blog link.

Haven't blogged in a while? It's the perfect time to share what you have been up to, what you find inspiring, your creative process, interview a favorite beadmaker, review a beady book - get creative and get blogging!

The beady link party is open to jewelry designers, beadmakers and group bead blogs.

Share you link using the "Add a Link" Inlinkz button below.

*We ask for fresh links, if you have a post that you haven't shared with us yet but it's a few weeks old, that's cool.


2 comments:

Soul Silver said...

I love beachy themed work, I have always felt such a connection to the seaside and the beads you’ve shared are just lovely :)

bairozan said...

This is perfect for those of us who might not be in the mood for a certain theme, even though I have a beach one this time :)