Monday, October 24, 2011

Designer of the Week - Staci Louise



Each Monday the Art Bead Scene features a Designer of the Week.
One of our editors picks her favorite from the Monthly Challenge entries.
This week's featured designer is....


Here is what ABS editor Heather about Staci's necklace:

"I love the mix of ceramic art beads, the metalwork copper leaf,  handmade links and the clasp.  Everything about the necklace is perfectly balanced and captures the earthy color palette and quiet mood of the inspiration painting.  I'm also drawn to the use of the rich silk ribbon for the back of the necklace.  Makes me want to pull out some ribbon and give it a try!  Overall it's a beautiful piece and one of my favorites from this month's challenge."

To see more of Staci's work visit her blog and Etsy shop.  And if you haven't seen Staci's component shop, be sure to stop by for a visit!

Want to see your work here?  Enter the Monthly Challenge and you might be picked as our next featured designer or highlighted on the blog hop at the end of the month.


9 comments:

Alice said...

I love it! The colors and textures definately evoke the wonderful feeling of autumn.

Congratulations Staci!

Sherri said...

What a beautiful necklace-just gorgeous!

coffeeaddict said...

Oh this is stunning. Very bold. I love the wire wrapping around the stone rondelles.

stacilouise said...

Thanks so much! I really enjoyed this challenge:)

jeannieK said...

Lovely! Congrats Staci.

Juliette said...

Such a beautiful necklace! I'm very inspired by you, Staci Louise!

Karen Totten said...

Oh that is so beautiful! I LOVE the organic natural feel of it!

KayzKreationz said...

I love her work. What a great use of color and texture.

Susan Marling said...

I love Staci Louise's work. Her work is always so earthy and textured. I haven't seen a piece I wouldn't wear. Thanks for focusing on her.