Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Plethora of Blog Hops

The best thing about the Art Bead Scene is the community that visits us each day.  I love seeing what you guys are up to and watching you grow as artists.  Today I'm turning the attention back to you, because your creativity astounds me.

If you are in need of some inspiration, grab a cup of tea and enjoy the eye candy.

(Earrings from Jenny Davies-Reazor)

First up is Diane Ptaszynski of Suburban Girl Studios fun earring swap.  I love that using art beads was one of the requirements of the swap!  Who doesn't love new earrings?

Check out the swap at Diane's blog: Vintage Blues Studio.

(Bracelet from Catherine Pruitt of BooBeads)

Michelle Mach hosted a Very Vintage Blog Hop featuring kits she put together.  The kits featured Vintaj components and lucite beads.

You can view all the participants links on Michelle's blog Beads & Books.

(Bracelet from Patty Gasparino of My Life Under the Bus)

Mr. Andrew Thornton has been hosting a great monthly Reader's Challenge featuring kits that he puts together each month.  I was honored to have my little charms as part of his September Challenge.  Andrew's challenge also features art beads from Heather Wynn, C-Koop and one of his own creations.

You can see all the creative ways his readers put together their kits by following the links on his blog.

(Bracelet by Malin De Koning)

And finally Lorelei Eurto and Shannon Chomanczuk paired up with Lima Beads for a fun challenge to try to make as many pieces of jewelry as possible from the kits offered from Lima Beads.

You can view all the entries on Lorelei's blog.


9 comments:

laurelmoon said...

These are all such wonderful pieces! I can't wait to go see the other amazing jewelry created by the challenge participants. Thanks for the links!

Diana P. said...

Thanks for giving a shout out to the Art Bead Earring Swap! I can't wait to host another art bead swap.

KayzKreationz said...

Some really great posts from all these blogs. Am checking them all out. Love the Very Vintage Blog Hop and the bracelet by BooBeads. Thanks for posting the links.

Malin de Koning said...

What a treat Heather, to find myself mentioned in this post. Thank you! Love the other pieces!

Linda Landig said...

I was in the earring swap and loved seeing everyone's creations. Now I can visit all these other bead challenge links. Thanks!

My Life Under the Bus said...

Thanks so much for the shout out! So much challenge fun on one post! XOXO

Cillaw said...

Thanks for getting the word out about the Blog Hops. I just recently did the Earring Swap and the Very Vintage. Both had great work to show off.
Cilla
www.tellyourgirlfriends.com

P.S. Heather I just received your book from Amazon and am really enjoying it!Beautiful and Interesting layout, can't put it down.

Shel said...

Thanks for the links on all the challenges - fun stuff!

Silver Jewelry Jaipur said...

great so beautiful i really like it a lot so nice