Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fall Inspired Bead Shopping Spree

I've been having fun designing jewelry and getting ready for some upcoming shows.  Here are a few favorites I'd like to add to my bead stash! (Or may have recently, shhh!)

First up I'd like a collection of glass beads from Yuki Designs.  This bead seller travels to Indonesia to find these lovely strands of color.  I'm so into those matte spacer beads I can't even tell you.  Hurry up Mr. Postman!  I'd like to pair them up with my Branch disk beads.
My next top picks are Czech glass.  Dream Girl Beads has a wonderful selection of leaves and flowers that I have been drooling over lately.  I picked up a strand of those little eggs and have been including them in my nest designs.  I love pairing up Czech glass with my Willow and Wildflower collection, like the headpins shown here.
And finally I'm into all things feathered and I'm particularly fond of these colorful patina charms from Patina Worx.  I'd match them up with my Birch Branch beads.

For fall I'm crushing on textures, rich pops of color mixed with earthy neutrals and nature inspired motifs.  (No surprise there!)

8 comments:

coffeeaddict said...

these are some awesome beads. I have a herd time with autumn colour scheme, but this is inspiring

Alice said...

Oh dear....temptation, temptation!

Thanks for sharing these lovely beads with us!

Shirley said...

Thanks for the awesome eye candy, and new sites to drool over!

Heidi Post said...

Beautiful colors. I've been eyeing those Yuki beads for a while myself! Can't wait to see what you create with all these beauties.

Jamie-Lynn said...

Oh, I love those matte spacer beads! Thanks for sharing!

CinLynn Boutique said...

I love beads too! These beads are gorgeous and exactly what I would pick too! Thanks for sharing.

Liz said...

Thanks so much for sharing. I have all ready ordered somethings!!!

Shai Williams said...

Thank you so much for turning me on to some new vendors.