Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Fall Color Trends

Summer is giving us her last farwell this weekend and my thoughts are rushing ahead to fall and all the inspiration and beauty that autumn has to offer. Along with being inspired by the color expert Mother Nature proves to be, I'm also seriously inspired by the Fall 2013 Pantone Color Trend Report.

The image above is from Brandi Hussey's amazing blog post on color palettes using this season's trendy colors. Run over there right now to check it out!

I was inspired this weekend to create a few bracelets featuring a few color trend palettes. You can find the tutorial to this Hidden Clasp Bracelet here.

Are you digging the fall Pantone colors? Does one jump out at you as a must have for your fall designs? I have to say, I'm in love with all of them!

No comments: