Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Fiber Findings and Finishing Techniques for Jewelry WEBINAR

Hello! I've been working on a BIG, exciting project with Interweave/FW Media for over two months now. I'm thrilled to finally share it with you! I'm grateful that I have this opportunity to share with all my creative friends out there about how I create the jewelry I love so much. Is there anything better than talking about jewelry? I don't think so.  I'll be presenting a LIVE webinar presentation on Thursday, August 15th at 12:30 p.m. EST called, Fiber Findings and Finishing Techniques for Jewelry. I hope you will join me while I share with you all my tips, tricks and techniques to finishing off leather, ribbons and cords in jewelry. Learn how to add some of my favorite materials in your own projects such as, suede lace, leather cord, cotton cord, waxed linen, silk cords, ribbons and more with tons of pictures and step-by-step photo tutorials.

Enhance your knowledge and understanding of how to use the findings available on the market today that can be used with fibers. Add wire-wrapping and knotting techniques to your jewelry-making repertoire that you can use to finish off fibers in your projects with full color, step by step photos and thorough explanations. Follow along with me live as I take you through an in-depth look at all the methods and techniques I use to finish off leather, ribbons and cords cleanly and professionally. After the presentation, you will get a chance to ask me any questions you like and I will do my very best to answer them!

With Fiber Findings and Finishing Techniques for Jewelry, you will...


  • Get a list of essential tools for making jewelry with fibers including an explanation of each tool, what I use it for and why I like it.
  •  Take a close look at my favorite findings to use with fibers. Get an explanation of each one, the types to buy and why I like them. Get my suggestions for which fibers to use with which findings and learn how to properly use each one with clear, step-by-step photo tutorials.
  • Learn my favorite wire-working and knotting techniques to finish off fibers with step-by-step photos and detailed instructions.
  •  Get answers to any questions you have on the subject! 

I hope you can join me for my live webinar on August 15th, but if you can't make it, don't worry! You can still purchase the full presentation at the Interweave store and access it at anytime after the webinar goes live on the 15th.Thank you and hope to see you there!


Erin Siegel is a jewelry designer, beading instructor and co-author of the jewelry book, Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry: 50 Designs Using Leather, Ribbon and Cords. To find out more, visit her blog: Erin Siegel Jewelry

No comments: