Monday, November 11, 2013

Amuse Your Muse Mondays with Rebecca of Songbead


Happy Monday everyone! How's November going for you? Cold (tick), nights drawing in (tick), first mulled wine and mince pies of the season been partaken of (tick)….Festive craft fair madness hasn't quite set in for me yet but it's just around the corner, I can tell…..I had my first fair last week (The Handmade Show in Perth), and this Saturday, I have another fair in Edinburgh at the Scottish Arts Club at Rutland Square, 11 - 4. If you're a local, I'd love to see you there! If last week is anything to go by, I have to go into earring making overdrive between now and then….

This week, I've a few delicious festive ceramics to share with you. First up, Kathy shared these cute reindeer charms from WhiteClover Kiln:



Next, Bo Hulley has been whipping up these lovely poinsettias, available in a few lovely glazes. Yum!



 And Kylie Parry still has some lovely holiday beads in her shop, like this selection below. Delicious!


I also found these cute earrings featuring holiday red lampwork cardinals, from Bastille Bleu. Aren't they lovely?



And now your Beadblogger Links for this week. 

















Rebecca is a Scottish jewellery designer, currently living in Belfast, Northern Ireland. You can read more about her and her work at her blog, songbeads.blogspot.com and see more of her jewellery at songbead.etsy.com. She also has a supplies shop at thecuriousbeadshop.etsy.com.

1 comment:

hotglassbabe said...

I love your article today and cant thank you enough for including my cardinal earrings in your post! Many Blessings, Nikki of Bastille Bleu