Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Perfect Pairings :: Linda Landig + White Clover Kiln


When I look at Cezanne's still life, my eye is drawn to the haphazard fruit on the tilting table. The apples look so ripe with their lively hues of deep red and soft orange and tart green. This necklace by Linda Landig has the same effect. The juicy colors tempered by the deep black beads really make this design pop to me. And that sweet little flower bud pendant from Mary Hubbard really does look like one of those apples come to life!

Featured Designer :: Linda Landig

Featured Art Beads :: White Clover Kiln

 
Remember to share the name of the art bead artists
(and don't forget to share URLs of your web store or blog and also for the bead artist!
Don't make me work so hard to support you ;-)

in your description of the picture so that I can include that in the weekly
Perfect Pairings, now on Wednesdays!

 
Join me here on Friday, November 29th for the Monthly Challenge Recap
with a picture gallery and InLinkz blog hop!

6 comments:

Heather Powers said...

A very striking design Linda!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Heather and Erin! So happy to see my little necklace spotlighted here! <3

KristiBowmanDesign said...

I agree, such a lovely design and beautiful photographed as well.

baymoondesign said...

The necklace really captures the colors and feeling of the painting. Well done!

Alice said...

What a beautiful piece!!! I love the bold colors, and the focal is gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful, Linda. You have truly captured the vibrant colors of the painting here!