Monday, August 10, 2015

Amuse the Muse - metal art beads - with Rebecca of Songbead

Hello all! It's Monday - it must be Amuse the Muse day. This month it's metal art beads and components that we're looking at - so here are a few of my finds from this week. Leave your links in the comments below - we'd love to see what you find too!



Our very own Mary Harding Jewelry




Last week, Katherine shared one of her favourite etsy metal artisans with us - and I'm so glad she did! Look at this amazing pendant:


Thank you Katherine!


And now for the BeadBlogger Links. Have a great week!













4 comments:

Unknown said...

Where would we be if we didn't share!

Alice said...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/233316745/hammered-brass-spears-in-indigo-1-pair?ref=shop_home_active_3

From missficklemedia

KristiBowmanDesign said...

Oh my thank you so much Rebecca for including my Paisley Shards!! I'm dying for Mary Harding's beads, they are amazing!!

Unknown said...

thank you to including my copper leaf :)
Violanima