Monday, August 31, 2015

August Monthly Recap


The stylistic rendering of this textile is rich with symbols and a very earthy palette. But simple doesn't mean lacking, and there was a lot of direction to go in for an image so simple. I am still working my way through mine for this month (mainly because you have seen a glimpse into my actual working studio and that things that I was working on have now been buried in my attempts to get organized... baby steps! But it is coming along and I think that I will report back at my next Inside the Studio... now where is that clay?!). I hope that to have that done very soon (better late than never, right?!).

Let's take a tour of the rustic beauty that you created for this month.

August Monthly Recap by Slidely Slideshow
August 2015 Monthly Recap by Slidely Photo Gallery

Be sure to click the image to make it full-screen and to listen to the haunting Native American flute music to go with it! 

Now it is your turn! Show us what you made so we can celebrate you!
Get the InLinkz code for your blog!  

No comments: