Today is my birthday so wishes are allowed and sometimes granted!
Here are my current beady wishes for the following year:
1. I'd like to learn to electroform treasures from nature.
2. I want to figure out fold forming leaves.
3. I'd like to have a mid-winter bead retreat next February in New Orleans.
4. I'd like to travel to more awesome beads stores for events, like the super retreat Andrew and I are hosting at Allegory Gallery in September.
5. I'd like to work on a new line of jewelry inspired by my upcoming book.
I'm giving away two gifts today!
1. Leave a comment sharing a beady wish that you have and I will draw one random winner on Saturday for a $42 Humblebeads Gift Certificate. (No, that's not a ranom number!)
2. Use code BDAY20 for 20% off your order today and tomorrow at Humblebeads.com.
Looking forward to hearing your beady wishes!