Monday, January 21, 2008

Bead Theme-Ice Storm

Ice-Ice Baby...then comes the riff from Queen's song Under Pressure, I'm not supposed to say that.
"Ice Storm" beads to help inspire you with this months Bead Theme.

The Frost is on the Berries by Heather Powers :: Humblebeads


Pixie Snow Princess by Melanie Brooks Lukacs :: Earthenwood Studio


Ice covered Tree by Elaine Ray :: Elaine Ray Beads



Icy Blue Water by Cindy Gimbrone :: Cindy Gimbrone Beads


Ice Blue Eyes by Tari Sasser :: Creative Impressions In Clay


Icy Blue Moondance by Virginia Miska :: Virginia Miska Nature Inspired Designs

Get your entry in for this months "Ice Storm" inspired ABS challenge before January has melted away.

3 comments:

melanie brooks said...

"All right, stop! Collaborate and listen..."

Ugh, thanks Tari, Now I got Ice Ice Baby in my head! LOL! That's a terrible earworm!

"If there was a problem yo I'll solve it, Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it"

Thanks for showing all these great chilly beads

Tari of ClayButtons.com said...

I put "Under Pressure" on my blog :)
Ice Ice Baby....

Lorelei Eurto said...

maybe it's just my computer but I can no longer see any of the menus or buttons on the left side of the screen on the blog. It's completely blank, white.
hmmmm.

just thought you'd want to know.