Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Art Bead Palette :: Divine Spark Designs








I'm not entirely ready to let go of bright, saturated, summer-y colors just yet, so I went out looking for some fun color inspiration for this month's Art Bead Palette. And friends, I found it in a gorgeous shop called Divine Spark Designs.

Jenny Friske-Baer, the lampwork glass artist behind Divine Spark Designs, loves of borosilicate and soda lime glass, and since I do, too, I couldn't resist sharing! Jenny's entire shop is full of glorious eye candy for the lampwork lover. Gorgeous, lush, swirling colors in every bead - these colors make me so happy. I'm loving it, how about you?

These photos are just a small fraction of what Jenny has. To see more, pop over to Divine Spark Designs.

Photo sources, from the top:

9 comments:

Azure Accessories said...

wow...gorgeous beads! The colors are so vibrant!

Cheers

www.kandrasbeads.com said...

I really love Jenny's beads and I love how you put colors under them! What a wonderful idea!

Cyndi J said...

Words cannot describe how luscious and breathtaking these beads and palettes are. All so incredible but I think the first palette is my favorite.

Jenny said...

Wow - what a wonderful surprise to wake up to this morning!! Thank you so much for featuring my beads and for all the kind words. ABS is one of the first blogs I check in with everyday - it is an honor to be recognized here!

Rebecca said...

Wow! What completely amazing and beguiling beads! I love boro beads but can never quite get them to work for me.....perhaps I should try again having seen these....!

Unknown said...

Stunning work. Headed to her site to see more.

Kimisjewelryandgifts said...

wowowowowow. these are amazing beads. Bad kim you will not break down and buy any. Lol. soo lovely Im in awe.

Karen Williams said...

Wow! Each bead is gorgeous - thank you for sharing! I love the rich saturated colors of each color palette too!

Time go check out Divine Sparks Designs! :)

Kimisjewelryandgifts said...

Ok I have to say again after looking in her shop. Im so in love with her work. Next month these are going in my shopping basket (ps they are in there- just waiting for payday). Amazing work and so different. I could create some clay beads to accent these in so many ways. The colors are just beautiful. Thanks for sharing. I love her work and Love Artbeadscene. Happy Creating everyone.