Thursday, August 30, 2012

August Sponsors

Before the end of the month I wanted to give a shout out to our two awesome sponsors, Barbara Lewis and Gaea.  Pictured above is my bracelet inspired by a project in Barb's book, Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry.  It's a great resource if you are thinking about dabbling in enamel.  And even if playing with fire is a remote dream the book is filled with great jewelry design ideas and enamel art beads are plentiful on Etsy and other shops online.  It's a must have for your jewelry design library.


Check out Barb's website for enameling supplies and to order her book.

P.S. I did fix that jump ring after seeing that photo!  Yikes!!!

Next up is fellow Art Bead Scene contributor Gaea.  I love her whimsical and rustic ceramic beads.  Gaea's soft and earthy color palette makes me want to take a bite out of her beads! 

Today I happen to know she is updating her Etsy shop with new beads, so be sure to stop by throughout the day to see if you can grab one of her sets.  Good luck, she is in high demand! 

Gaea has an extensive line of beads in her collection that are made to order, there is wait time for her production schedule but it's so worth it.  Gaea's Website.

And if you are completely impatient and want Gaea's beads now, you can check out what inventory Lima Beads has in stock.  Like this little cutie below.

3 comments:

Barbara Lewis said...

This is wonderful!!! Absolutely love the beads you chose for the bracelet!

Jewels By Ine said...

Wauw, 2 great sponsors! :) I love the bracelet you made! Colors are beautiful!

Kimisjewelryandgifts said...

Beautiful beads. So soft looking. The book looks amazing. That would be so wonderful to add to my beloved shelf of knowledge. I love tutorials and books. crossing my fingers. good luck everyone. I wouldnt mind sponsoring one of the challenges. hugs.