Monday, August 20, 2012

Featured Designer of the Week




 Each week the Art Bead Scene features a Designer of the Week. 
One of our editors picks her favorite from the Monthly Challenge entries.
This week's featured designer is APolymerPenchant.
Here is what ABS editor Gaea Cannaday had to say about her design:

"Emma Todd perfectly captured the nautical feel with her handmade beads! Her blog post showed her wearing the design in different ways which is really cool! I am ready for a boat outing"

Read more about the story behind this necklace in the designers words on her blog here

9 comments:

m.e. said...

I love that although this design is very clean and simple ,the patterns and textures draw me in.
Perfect for this month's inspiration!
m.e. :)

Cassi said...

Congratulations, Emma Todd! I was very impressed with your interpretation when I saw this piece.

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

Congrats, Emma... very cool and elegant!

A Polymer Penchant said...

Oh wow, what a fun post to see pop up in my reader. Thank you so much to Gaea and the team. I'm loving participating in these challenges and this is a special treat!

Klassy Joolz said...

Congrats! Fabulous!

Lynda said...

I love the fact that you used the reflected light on the water in your beads. Such a subtle, but cool reference to the work. Beautiful piece!

april grinaway said...

Exciting to be published. Congrats to you~

Louise said...

I love the simple design . I dont don't like fussy jewelry and I think it goes well with the theme.

Rebecca said...

A great choice - lovely seemingly simple but great design. I love how each separate element is thought out.