1. DanFe 2. FeltFatal 3. FeltedArtToWear
1. FeltFieltroFilc 2. JemMetals 3. FeltZone
1. LoveMaude 2. Grrrauf 3. LoftFullOfGoodies
This is my favorite way to use felt - mixed with beads! You can use a felt element as a focal bead, mix felt in for texture with metalwork or use felt beads to add a bit of whimsy to your beaded designs. 1mm - 2mm beads are great for jewelry. Most wool beads don't have holes, use a large needle to poke a hole in the center of the bead.
1. LakeShoreCreations4U 2. BricolageStudios 3. JeanaWells
1. Check out Ornamentea for wool beads and roving.
2. I'm loving the look of FiberWire from Starry Road Studio.
3. And while I'm not sure if they are wool or felt, I love the look of the textured beads from FiberBeads.
The jewelry shown is for inspiration only, please respect the copyrights of the artists.