Thursday, November 15, 2012

Art Bead Palette :: Sigaliot






This month, with the lack of color in our Monthly Challenge Palette, I felt the need to go in the exact opposite direction and find the brightest, happiest art beads I could. Partly influenced by a recent color theory post that I've got on my blog, and partly because November can start to feel dreary, I started searching and quickly came upon a shop called Sigaliot.

Run by a lovely lady name Sagit, Sigaliot is full of polymer clay beads featuring saturated rainbow colors, stripes, dots, and fun designs. This is just a small sampling, but how can you not smile when you see such happy colors?

My favorite is the last palette with the black and white stripes - what's yours?


Photo sources, from the top:

  1. Disco Ball
  2. The Blue Lagoon
  3. Color Cells
  4. Funky Zebra

10 comments:

Saraccino said...

They are so beautiful! Had to smile too :)

Nancy Bowron said...

These are amazing! So glad to see lots of COLOR as fall is fading into the bleakness of winter here in America.

The ATELIER Handmade said...

I am loving all these palettes! The colors are absolutely gorgeous.

TesoriTrovati said...

I have had a different shape of those color cells in my favorites for quite a long time. Such fun and happy beads! Thank you for sharing them! Enjoy the day. Erin

Jewels By Ine said...

Wauw I LOVE those!

Kimisjewelryandgifts said...

I love her work. I have a few beads and they are amazing. She is a wonderful artist and her work and colors are inspiring and yes they do bring a smile to anyones day. What little girl inside doesnt still love the rainbow of colors she works with. Thanks for sharing.

sandi m said...

These are just adorable and make you smile! Definitely the black and white stripes are my favorite.

zabica67 said...

adorable colors! stunning!

Bibe said...

We agree with Sandi M!! - These beads ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING :-)


Good job!

Sigaliot Designs said...

OMG I found this post on a random search in Google and it was so fun to see such a wonderful palettes inspired by my beads.
Thank you so much for featuring my work ♥