Monday, November 26, 2012

Featured Designers of the Week: MelMcG & MackinArt



Its the end of the Month and couldn't choose just one so this Monday we have 2 featured designers.
Every Monday one of our editors choose their favorite entries in our Monthly challenge.
Here's what ABS Editor Tari Sasser has to say about her picks.

First Image by Melanie McGready/Mel McG

"I love Melinda's literal interpretation of MC Eschers, Three Worlds. The Carp is just fantastic, contrasting with the black and white. Perfect!"

: : :

Second Image by Kelly/MackinArt, "Tri-Level"

"I love that Kelly has 3 images for Three Worlds. The images and execution of her beads are just wonderful. Loved reading about your process!"

3 comments:

Mackin-Art said...

Thank you so much for featuring Tri-Level - it was certainly a challenge for me to work only in neutrals!

JeannieK said...

high five ladies they are both stunning.

Unknown said...

Thanks for featuring me. I enjoyed the challenge and I'm really glad you liked my necklace. Melanie