1. Create the wreath by wrapping the wire into a large loop, approximately 5 1/2" wide. Wrap the wire in into a large loop 9 times around. Create a wrapped loop at the top of the wreath and wrap the ends of the wire around several times for a secure finish.
2. Texture the leaves with the hammers, texture plates and screw driver. (Watch this video for several techniques.) Highlight the textures with the steel wool.
3. Stamp "welcome" into the arte metal name plate with the letter stamps. Use the ball peen hammer to texture the blank. Use the acrylic dabber to add paint, rub off the excess with a paper towel. After the paint has dried rub a light coat of wax to protect the color. Paint two of the large leaves in the same way.
4. Place the leaf pendant on the bench block and strike the center with the round end of the ball peen hammer to shape the leaf in the concave form. Repeat with the other leaf and the two filigree leaves.
5. Attach the welcome name plate to the wreath by wrapping it the 24 gauge wire.
8. String a flat spacer and polymer clay disk bead unto a 3" headpin. Attach the headpin to the wreath by wrapping it around the wire several times.
Resources: Disk Beads, Humblebeads. All brass and wire from Vintaj - retail at Bello Modo. Silk Cord, Angela Brittain. Copper findings, Rings & Things.