Monday, November 16, 2015

Amuse the Muse - Handmade Findings - with Rebecca of Songbead

Hello all! We continue our journey into Handmade findings - and this week it's headpins! Honestly, this post is huge - but I could have made it at least 3 times as long! It seems that bead artists do truly love making headpins. So without further ado, here are your headpins! 

Let's kick things off with a pair of handmade headpins in action. Two pairs in fact! A couple of pairs of sweet and simple earrings from me:

Handmade headpins from Creeky Beads and Something to do with your hands (our own Claire Lockwood, of course!)

















And now for the BeadBlogger Links. Have a great week everyone!









Rebecca is a Scottish jewellery designer; currently living in the capital city of Edinburgh. You can read more about her and her work at her blog, songbeads.blogspot.com and see more of her jewellery at songbead.etsy.com. She also has a supplies shop at thecuriousbeadshop.etsy.com.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lots of beautiful headpins, does seem a shame that I've stuck to boring standard ones to date - this must change! So many clever, creative people.

Claire Lockwood said...

So many beautiful pieces! Thanks for the mention!

Linda - Earthshine.co.uk said...

Honored to be among such great artists. Thankyou for sharing my headpins Rebecca.

Linda x

Cinnamon Jewellery said...

Beautiful headpins! I'm very honoured you included mine! Thank you!

Islandgirl said...

Thanks so much for including my poppies! I do the headpins (smaller than poppies) in lots of sizes... I had to come figure out why my stats were so high yesterday!