Monday, November 16, 2015

Amuse the Muse - Handmade Findings - with Rebecca of Songbead

Hello all! We continue our journey into Handmade findings - and this week it's headpins! Honestly, this post is huge - but I could have made it at least 3 times as long! It seems that bead artists do truly love making headpins. So without further ado, here are your headpins! 

Let's kick things off with a pair of handmade headpins in action. Two pairs in fact! A couple of pairs of sweet and simple earrings from me:

Handmade headpins from Creeky Beads and Something to do with your hands (our own Claire Lockwood, of course!)

And now for the BeadBlogger Links. Have a great week everyone!

Rebecca is a Scottish jewellery designer; currently living in the capital city of Edinburgh. You can read more about her and her work at her blog, and see more of her jewellery at She also has a supplies shop at


Joanne Turner said...

Lots of beautiful headpins, does seem a shame that I've stuck to boring standard ones to date - this must change! So many clever, creative people.

Claire Lockwood said...

So many beautiful pieces! Thanks for the mention!

Linda - said...

Honored to be among such great artists. Thankyou for sharing my headpins Rebecca.

Linda x

Cinnamon Jewellery said...

Beautiful headpins! I'm very honoured you included mine! Thank you!

Islandgirl said...

Thanks so much for including my poppies! I do the headpins (smaller than poppies) in lots of sizes... I had to come figure out why my stats were so high yesterday!