Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Perfect Pairings :: SJ Designs + Tesori Trovati


I am a smitten kitten! I don't go seeking my own pieces for the Perfect Pairings but I couldn't help myself with this one! I send out these pieces into the world and hope that they will inspire the one who received them to transform them into something special, something that I could not possibly have imagined. When I happen to spot them in designs, I get a little electric thrill. I am particularly fond of this new pendant that I created that I call, "Love, Autumn" for I feel that the explosion of color and pattern and patina during the all-too-short fall season is like a love letter from nature to all of us. This design was the piece I sent out to the Simple Truths Sampler Club for November (although they actually got them about a week early and were able to see a sneak peek of a part of the inspiration for the month since I sent them a bit earlier than usual). I love what Miss Sarajo has done here. The pairing of the muted colors in the Czech beads echoes the tones in the leafy pendant. I think that the asymmetry works so well here and really leads your eye. The design is perfectly balanced. This is a necklace that I would be proud to wear, but even more proud to have a part in! 
 

Featured Designer :: SJ Designs

+

Featured Bead Artist :: Tesori Trovati





We are now using Pinterest! 
You can find more details in this post about the exciting new changes
,
including a board devoted to art beads inspired by the monthly challenge!
(Ooh! Look! More pretty beads to lust after!)



Pretty please make sure that you post a link in your Pinterest description so that I have someplace to attribute the picture! 

And don't forget to tell us about those art beads - providing links to bead makers is appreciated!



Deadline to get your pictures posted to the Pinterest boards for the creation of the
Monthly Challenge Recap post is November 28th



TIP: If you upload your photo to pin it rather than pin it from your blog or shop, edit the pin (the little pencil button) and add your link as the source. Save your edits. This will allow us to click directly on your photo and go to your blog or shop to read more about your entry. 




6 comments:

Linda - Earthshine.co.uk said...

It's a beautiful pendant and the choice of beads compliment it perfectly. I especially love the 3 Czech glass leaves on the side of the necklace.

Linda x

Lori Anderson said...

That is SUCH a pretty necklace!

Anonymous said...

This is what happens with great art beads and a wonderful design...Fabulous!

Sarajo Wentling said...

Thanks for highlighting my necklace that your pendant inspired, Erin! This is hands down my very favorite thing I've made in some time.

Terri said...

I just simply adore this necklace!

Unknown said...

I love the pendant and what Sarajo made with it!