Friday, June 11, 2010

What's On Your Plate

Just for fun, I thought I'd ask what's on your plate! This goes with my Studio Saturday post of getting your Kicks on Route 66 and motoring down the highway. Since there are so many who are traveling to the Bead and Button show. Above is what's on my plate. One of them. I tried to get ARTIST but it was already taken.
Here's what's on my plate also. May as well be cre8tive if you're gonna drive. I used to not like "vain plates" but I now find them entertaining. Translating them as you are driving is so much fun. I'm far better at it than my husband. I'm his interpreter.

Let me know...What's on Your Plate! Literally or figuratively. Or the best plates you have seen.

We are...
My husband is a High School teacher. Guess what subject? Have a great time plate watching!

13 comments:

Christine said...

My Virginia plates say 'GLASWKR'...I'm a lampwork beadmaker! :)

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I like the plates, but I am just to cheap to put out the $$ Indiana charges for them. We have a wheel tax on each car, truck, trailer and motorcyle and excise tax as well. I refuse to give the state anymore money than they get already for plates, especially since the governor promised to make our schools the best in the nation when he was running and now has cut funds to schools causing teacher layoffs. Remember his name, Mitch Daniels. They say he is going to run for president.

Sorry, I got carried away.

byZarah.com said...

Hey, cute plates. I would like to have "PMC 123" on mine! ;)

Jeannie said...

What's On my plate? A lot of dead bugs and dirt.

cindydolezaldesigns said...

CNDULA. Don't try to interpret that. It's a name my father-in-law called me.

Tari of ClayButtons.com said...

Christine, great plates!

Tari of ClayButtons.com said...

Carol, I know they cost extra and decided I was willing pay extra. I hear all about Indiana government with my parents and brother living over the border in Indyhoosier. Like the entire family they all have strong opinions.

Tari of ClayButtons.com said...

Nice Zarah!

Tari of ClayButtons.com said...

Jeannie, that's what was on mine but the wonderful tool Photoshop, took care of that!

Tari of ClayButtons.com said...

That's OK Cindula we all carry names our family gives us. You're a dignitary!

Gail W said...

My husband takes care of cars and insurance,maintanance & such.He got me one that read Q T PIE .
Everyone thinks it's really cute and I guess it is,but I don't do CUTE.

Tari of ClayButtons.com said...

Gail, that is too cute! I don't do cute either. When I met my husband I told him that. You get tired of hearing it. I wanted to be drop dead gorgeous...of course that didn't happen!

Jill Wiseman said...

My mother and I have matching plates which look so cute in the driveway, side-by-side. Beads, and Beads2!