Thursday, June 17, 2010

Subscribe to Free Beading Newsletters

I sometimes feel as if I have been living under a rock. Did you know about all the jewelry making newsletters there are out in cyber land? Because I didn't! There are newsletters that help you sell, that educate you in new techniques, inform you of new findings, and newsletters that inspire you to go forth and create! You sign up and you wake up and there they are shining in your inbox, chock full of info.

Here are a list of my favorites that I subscribe to and links that will take you to the subscriber page;






Since subscribing I've learned of contests that challenged me, sales for items I use regularly and marketing tips that help me sell the jewelry I love to make. I hope you enjoy these beading email newsletters as I do!


Much Love & Respect,
Shannon

missficklemedia.com

6 comments:

Nicki said...

hi, wire-sculpture.com has a great daily newsletter that I discovered recently, and enjoy very much too. Thanks for the links.

Unknown said...

Ohhhh! wire-sculpture.com! Thank you, Nicki! I look forward to checking this one out.
Shannon

Azure Accessories said...

I already get a couple of the newsletters but I will check out the rest...
Thanks for the info.
Cheers

Evie's Tool Emporium said...

Wonderful! Thank you for sharing!

TesoriTrovati said...

Awesome resource list! I subscribe to many of these...and one that you don't list from Rena called Home Jewelry Business Success Tips. I have even submitted things that got published there. Check it out! http://www.home-jewelry-business-success-tips.com/

Enjoy the day!
Erin

Unknown said...

Thank you, Erin! I did not realize she had a newsletter!