Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wire Lace Contest

AlaCarte Wire & Clasps have teamed up with BeadStyle magazine to bring a contest featuring their new chocolate color wire lace.  Create a jewelry design featuring their new color of wire lace and you could win $500 from AlaCarte and your design will appear in the January issue of BeadStyle magazine! Deadline is July 15th, so don't delay!  Application and complete details can be found here.

Bello Modo carries the chocolate wire lace.  Hmm, anyone else thinking how yummy this color would look with Vintaj brass findings?

4 comments:

Pearl and Pebble said...

OH YEAH!

TesoriTrovati said...

Cool! I think I got some of that at Bead & Button. Now I need to challenge myself...
Enjoy the day!
Erin
P.S. My word verification: preti as in "That lace is mighty preti!"

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

I had not seen this before. I am anxious to try it and what better way than through a contest. Thanks for the info! Connie

Jeannie said...

I got my entry in and it has Vintaj in it. It was fun and quite a challenge. Good Luck to all that enter.