Supplies Needed for Flower Pull:
1 flower bead
4 assorted accent beads
2 silver inch silver headpin
10mm silver spring ring
1 lobster claw clasp
1. String a small bead onto the headpin followed by the flower bead.
2. Just above the flower make a simple wire loop. Trim any excess wire.
3. String the remaining accent beads in desired order and make a simple wire loop at the top. Trim excess wire.
4. Slide both loops of the charms you just made onto the spring ring. Note* If you use jump rings when you pull the zipper, it will most likely open, spring rings will stay closed.
5. Slide the clasp onto the jump ring as well.
6. Clip the clasp onto your zipper and enjoy!
Project Written By: Jennifer Heynen a.k.a. Jennifer Jangles
Very cute, and a clever idea! Thanks so much for sharing this.
Really cute! I have made lots of these and sold them.
These are so cute. Thanks for posting the tutorial. I'm printing it out for my sister, who is just starting in beading. I think these would be easy enough for her to try.
Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [18 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria
Really cute! And so colourful! At least these will add some colour to the poor browns and beiges and greys in this year's winter fashion...
Great holiday gift idea! You could use the same concept to make holiday ornaments too!
Post a Comment