Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Bead Biz - Moo Cards

If you are selling your work on Etsy, you have got to check these Moo cards out!

But before I get started. I have an Etsy store and I love it. It's super easy to get started. So I did just that. I got my store set up and started selling. That was enough to keep me happy for about a year, but now I am ready to try more. I know that there are features I can do to make my store better. I started searching the other night and found all kinds of new things to try.

My favorite thing by far is the partnership with Moo. Moo is a printing company from the UK that has online ordering through Etsy. Now here's the good part. You can print business cards, stickers, etc. straight from your Etsy pictures. That means you can get 100 business cards printed and you can have 100 different cards. How cool is that? I have always loved the idea of having artist trading cards. This is the solution. I tried out the ordering process and it's really easy to adjust and crop he photos to get them to look how you want. You don't have to have 100 different designs, you could always get ten designs and get ten of each design, I think you get it. I think it would be lots of fun to be able to put a different business card with every piece you sell.

Note from Heather: Here are some creative ways to use Moo products. Moo also works with your Flickr account!

1 comment:

Chelsea Gwynne said...

how wonderful ! I love the winter cards with earrings on them !