Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bead Scoop - Jewelry Lessons

Learn to make your own wire filigree! The incredibly talented Eni Oken has launched a new site, Jewelry Lessons with inexpensive tutorials for jewelry makers.

Wouldn't this centerpiece look great with one of your art bead jewelry creations?
I love this graphic filigree heart pendant by Eni Oken.

Eni has created this site as an interactive experience. There are many ways for you to get involved - like a project gallery, write articles to earn points and for those who design you can apply to become one of the instructors. Along with tutorials, you'll find informative articles and helpful tips. This is definitely a site to bookmark and visit often!

7 comments:

Chelsea Gwynne said...

Eni Oken is the best!

Rosanne said...

Been to that site an it is really great. No reason why you can't be good at wire working. Eni is so very talented, (and just a nice person all around).

Bead-Mused said...

Very cool! And I, for one, would not even have thought to make my own filigree. And I've even had Eni's site bookmarked for years!

I can't wait to see all the entries this month!

Theresa

AJ said...

I love Eni's work, but I hate working with wire, so I have to just admire it instead of learning myself ;)

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

That heart is a stunner!

Beth Hikes said...

Eni is amazing! I love her tutorials on her site and have a few tucked away for special creations.

beadbabe49 said...

thanks for the heads up! I don't do much wire work but would like to learn a few basic things and this site is wonderful!