Monday, August 9, 2010

Designer of the Week: EB Bead&Metal Works

Each Monday the Art Bead Scene features the Designer of the Week. One of our editors picks her favorite from the Monthly Challenge entries.

Sun Flare by EB Bead and Metal Works


This is what Art Bead Scene Editor Tari Sasser had to say about this piece:
"With the colors and sun shape, this necklace embodies the essence of the painting. Very unique necklace!"


I used to make copper enamel jewelry and bowls. I appreciate the work that goes into making the pendant shown. I was very fortunate to have Thompson Enamel so close in my enameling days.

Sunrise by John “Jack” Savitsky
August Monthly Challenge

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Yeah! This is EB at their finest! The amount of talent they pour into their saw work and enameling is nothing short of fine art.
I am so happy to see this piece featured!

Barbara Lewis said...

Congratulations ladies! Some beautiful work from some hard-working women!

EB Bead and Metal Works, LLC said...

Thank you! You made this Monday a terrific day! I was doing the "Happy Dance" all afternoon long and had to tell all my friends. This makes mom and myself feel great about our work.
Thanks,
Evie and Beth

Melissa J. Lee said...

Gorgeous!!

Malin de Koning said...

Excellent choice! This is such an interesting and different piece. Exciting and radiant! Congrats to EB.