Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bead Theme: Island Inspiration

My mind is only focused on one thing this week - tropical islands!

I'm loving ferns - I can't get enough of them! A fern is a hardy and ancient plant.  Some cultures use ferns to symbolizes new growth, strength and peace.  Not to mention they also fit in with this month's island theme!


I'm daydreaming about beach combing.  Sand between my toes, the sound of the waves lapping at the shore, little treasures hidden among the beach pebbles - I could so be there right now! These beads have already beaten me to it. 


What are some themes or trends you are loving lately?

9 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

Birds are my thing lately. And bees. Maybe I need to put the birds with the bees.
Thanks for sharing these beachy keen things! Have a great trip!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

TesoriTrovati said...

Birds are my thing lately. And bees. Maybe I need to put the birds with the bees.
Thanks for sharing these beachy keen things! Have a great trip!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

rosebud101 said...

Looks great, Heather! I love those beads!

Desert Wind Designs said...

Beautiful beads!

Unknown said...

Those are great!

mairedodd said...

a beautiful assortment of beads and components - thank you for including mine!

roseworksjewelry said...

I feel in love with copper recently - and I love your island theme!

Franda said...

I'm into sea urchins, fuchsias and quite liking anything copper coloured too!

Unknown said...

These are fabulous collections! I seriously could have bought several of each.
Thanks for featuring the patina sea urchin!