Friday, March 4, 2011

Tropical Island Bead Picks

Let's talk tropical!  I picked this month's challenge painting because: 

1. I'm ready for some serious color
2. I'm ready for tropical islands

Thankfully the tropical islands are my destination at the end of the month when I head out on the Bead Cruise.  The color, well there is no shortage of color here in the art bead world so let's celebrate those tropical hues today.

Let's get this party started - top left to right:



So go make with the fabulous and show us what you create for this month's Art Bead Scene Challenge!  You could see your work here on Monday as a Featured Designer.

3 comments:

Mary Harding said...

I just adore the painting you picked for this month. Love the colors of blue and teal and the wonderful pinks and reds. And the tropics are such a welcome idea for this tail end of a winter that does not seem to want to end. Thank you for including my butterfly toggle in the group that is going to bring us some warm weather and sunshine, at least on our bead tables.

roseworksjewelry said...

Lovely finds!

mairedodd said...

beautiful finds, but i cannot tell you how delighted i am to see my friend mika of pinocean included! her glass is gorgeous...