Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What's the Buzz? Bee Bead Round Up

I'm loving bees, beehives & honeycombs at the moment. 

From milky golden honey hues, to sunshine infused yellows these little bees and their accompanying accents offer a touch of whimsy for your spring and summer designs.

Here are some bee inspired art beads that I would pair together. 



Mix your bee inspired art beads with warm brass findings, tiny metal bee charms, yellow onyz, citrine or yellow opal.  For contrast you could add in wood beads or smokey quartz. 

9 comments:

JeannieK said...

Sweet as honey.

Charlene said...

You sure do know how to get us bead folk lusting for more beads!

ladynoble said...

love me some little bumblebees. I just finished some bumblebee artwork this week and am planning on making some cute pendants. I can't get enough of the selection you posted... adorable!

Anonymous said...

How cute is that? Love it!

Andrew Thornton said...

Oh, LOVE bees! Green Girl has another charm that says, "Sweet honey" on the back. And Candice Wakumoto makes some of the most fabulous bees ever. But then again there are a lot of folks who have really fantastic ones!

TesoriTrovati said...

Loving this. I have a thing for bees.
I have that hive and that honeycomb from Kylie Parry for use in a special piece for a gallery exhibit. It is tiny and exquisite! I love that little smiling bee! Too cute!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

My Life Under the Bus said...

Oh that tiny bee shep is ADORABLE!!! My favorties are those Kerri Fuhr Bee's - sooo gorgeous!!!

Work Of Our Hands said...

love the bee hive!

roseworksjewelry said...

Fun bee items!