Monday, March 28, 2011

Designer of The Week-Middle Earth


Each Monday the Art Bead Scene features the Designer of the Week. One of our editors picks her favorite from the Monthly Challenge entries. This week's featured designer is Middle Earth .

Here is what ABS editor, Jennifer Heynen had to say about this week's design,
"This bracelet grabbed my attention because of the many elements. I love all of the mediums used to create this bracelet. Be sure to visit Middle Earths blog for even more inspiration, it's wonderful."

Want to see your work here next week? Enter our monthly challenge for a chance to be featured!

8 comments:

Malin de Koning said...

Oh yes, this bracelet is a favourite of mine. I find it very exciting. Congrats Mary Anne!

KristiBowmanDesign said...

A beautiful Bracelet Jennifer!! Very funky!

JeannieK said...

Awesome! Congratulations

Unknown said...

YES! I am so glad this one got featured, the designer herself is incredible inspiring and this bracelet exudes Tahiti!

Unknown said...

This indeed is a wonderful bracelet and Im so glad its been featured. Lovely!! The colours and textures are so spicy.

MiddleEarthsJewels said...

I am soo tickled to be chosen this week..what a thrill to be a small part of the great ABS blog. Thanks so much Jennifer. Art Bead Scene is quickly becoming my favorite spot online for all news of beads an no so..:)

Pretty Things said...

Love it, love it, love it!

My Life Under the Bus said...

She does beautiful work! Her shop is one of my Favs!!!