Friday, August 5, 2011

I Heart Tools - Speciality Pliers

Here are two new pliers that have piqued my interest.


Wubber's Loop Pliers - create perfect and uniform loops every time with these new pliers from Wubber's.  We all know how to make loops, but if these just look like they would make the job a little easier and perfect for someone who struggles with getting consistent results.

Curve Forming Bracelet Benders - Okay, this tool looks like it could rock my world and  I need it - like yesterday.  It bends metal into a curve replacing the need for an expensive and heavy bracelet mandrel. 

These pliers can be found at MetalClay Supply.  You could use them on etched metal pieces, brass and copper blanks, Vintaj findings and more.

6 comments:

balanced. said...

I just got a pair of those bracelet bending pliers! They are a huge time saver, I got mine on Etsy. :)

Lynn said...

NOW! We're talking! and perfectly timed for my birthday next week ... honey? honey? you listening?

TesoriTrovati said...

I totally need a new set of tools. I would like to get the basics, but these look great! Thanks for sharing the info.
Enjoy the day!
Erin

KayzKreationz said...

Those look really cool. May have to check them out. Especially since I class I want to take on Beaducation calls for them. Thanks.

Islandgirl said...

I got a pair of those bracelet forming pliers almost 2 years ago... I love them... I have quite a few pairs of specialty pliers those I would not give up.. Most other pliers if you have the basic 3 plus cutters your good to go!

Creations From The Soul said...

Thanks for sharing this post, I am in desperate need of new tools and these both look great and will save me time! I also want to say I love your blog and often visit. All the best, Michele