Monday, February 27, 2012

Designer of the Week: Kimberly Idalski

 
 Each Monday the Art Bead Scene features a Designer of the Week.
One of our editors picks her favorite from the Monthly Challenge entries.
This week's featured designer is....
Here is what ABS editor Erin Prais-Hintz said about Kimberly's necklace:

"I am amazed at the size of this polymer clay focal and all the detail. Just look at those feathers! The wire work backing this stunning peacock truly adds an element of sophistication to this design."
 
You can see more of Kimberly's work in her Etsy Shop.

6 comments:

florine foulon said...

The colors match perfectly!

Sharyl said...

I've commented elsewhere, so you already know I admire this piece! My congrats to you!

JeannieK said...

Congrats Kimberly that focal makes quite a statement.

Kimisjewelryandgifts said...

Thanks so much everyone for your kind words. I love clay and this was so fun to make. Im so honored I was chosen. Truly everyone from The Bead Scene thanks so much I love this site and enjoy the monthly competitions they are so fun to join in on. Hugs to everyone.

Creative Critters said...

What a gorgeous piece! Every time I think I've seen Kimberly's most beautiful work I find another piece that blows my mind! I'm so glad she's a member of the Polymer Clay Smooshers guild on ArtFire- she's a true asset to the guild!
-Michelle of CreativeCritters

luvncrafts said...

Very nice work!! Lovely shop!
Christie
luvncrafts on artfire