Monday, February 13, 2012

Featured Designer of the Week

Each Monday the Art Bead Scene features a Designer of the Week.
One of our editors picks her favorite from the Monthly Challenge entries.
This week's featured designer is....
Here is what ABS editor Tari Sasser said about Lorelei's necklace:

"There certainly is beauty in simplicity with this necklace! With the lampworked bead being full of color, silk color, faceted crystals and bronze pendant also reflected in the bead. Simply beautiful!" 

11 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

Thanks so much Tari!
I had fun creating this piece for the challenge. This month's artwork is just gorgeous!

Marie Cramp said...

I agree with Tari, this necklace is simply beautiful!

Anonymous said...

OMG...I love that peacock!!!

patterns for beads said...

I can't wait to start making beautiful necklaces like this one again. It is a real inspiration.

Kat said...

Gorgeous work. I love it very much and it's so unique. Thanks for sharing it.

Cindy said...

Gorgeous and I love the simplicity. The beauty is really in the handcrafted details!

Jeanniek said...

Ditto! Congrats Lorelei

Andrew Thornton said...

I think Lorelei did a GREAT job with this piece! I love what she did with my bronze coin. It's a nice reminder that sometimes the most striking designs are the ones that are deceptively simple, but like what Cindy said have a lot of handcrafted details! Good job, Lorelei!

Sharyl said...

Completely awesome! I held my breath way too long when I first saw this!

vicki said...

What a beautiful creation.

The colors are simply stunning.

Gorgeous peacock, love it.

Neena Shilvock said...

I think this is simple but stunning
Neena