Wednesday, February 22, 2012
2" sari silk ribbon
28.5 mm kaleidoscope filigree
10" 6lb. Fireline thread
1. Roll the end of the ribbon around itself several times.
2. Sew the thread through the knot horizontally.
3. Continue wrapping and sewing through the flower every 4 or 5 turns.
4. For the last few wraps, wrap the ribbon a little loose and pull the edge of the ribbon to give it some body.
5. Sew the rose securely severely times. If there are any parts of the flower that are loose, sew it into the flower, hiding the threads on the under part of the flower.
6. Sew the rose unto the filigree until it's securely attached.
Resources: Filigree: Vintaj. Ribbon: Humblebeads.