Friday, September 14, 2012

Art Bead Palette :: Indian Creek Art Glass

Random Minis


Rustic Discs in Black, Russet, and Brown


Southwest Discs in Squash and Russet


Southwest Discs in Russet and Turquoise

When autumn comes around, I'm ready for it, color-wise. After the bright, saturated colors of summer, I'm ready for the burnt oranges and mustard yellows, the sage-y greens, and the deeper, slightly muted colors that comes with fall.

And if you're looking for some beady goodness that mimics the coming season, then head on over to the lovely shop known Indian Creek Art Glass. Julie, the lampworking artist behind it all, uses amazing, natural colors that I'm totally digging right now. I had a hard time picking a favorite today, so I'm sharing my top four.

How about you - what colors are you loving? Are you seasonally inspired by color, too?

4 comments:

Amy F said...

Those are gorgeous!

Lesley said...

Love, love, love Julie's bead and the autumn palette is most definitely my favourite.

Patti Vanderbloemen said...

I love her beads, too! Definite eye candy!!

Jean A. Wells said...

I love all of Julie's work. I have used it in my work for some time now. I also like to call her a friend. Great job Julie! Just keep 'em coming.