Monday, September 17, 2012

Designer of the Week: The Bead Therapist

SEPTABS


The Art Bead Scene Designer of the Week is The Bead Therapist. The Bead Therapist posts in her photos that... "I absolutely adore this month's inspiration painting! I love the flowers in autumn colors. I remember posting last year about how much I like the fall because I never experienced that season while growing up in the Dominican Republic."

We're glad you've been able to experience fall because it has certainly inspired a beautiful piece! You can see more of the Bead Therapist's work on her blog and her flickr photostream.

3 comments:

Jeanniek said...

This is stunning. Congratulations to you!

cindy said...

It is a beautiful piece!

Andrea M. Goo said...

I love all the free-form flowers in the front of the necklace, just like an eclectic bouquet.