Monday, September 24, 2012

Designer of the Week! "BEE TREE BY ME"



Each week the Art Bead Scene features a Designer of the Week. One of our editors picks her favorite from the Monthly Challenge entries.

The Art Bead Scene Designer of the Week is "Bee tree by me" Mary Ellen Parker says on her Blog about this ABS Challenge... "There are months when I have to think long and hard for an idea.
But, when I saw this month's painting, a zillion ideas popped into  my head!
 Flowers ,flowers and more flowers...WOW !!!!"

Thanks for sharing this piece with us! It certainly inspired me! I love how you incorporated the flowers with all the lace and ribbon. It certainly grabbed my eye! Please visit Mary Ellen's BLOG and Flickr Photostream to see her wonderful creations!
Check out the details on our monthly challenge - you could be the next featured designer!


8 comments:

m.e. said...

I'm doin' a happy dance !
Thank you very much

The ABS blog makes Monday Mornings something to look
forward to every week.
I'm looking forward to next month already
m.e. :)

JeannieK said...

Congratulations Mary Ellen. It's beautiful

Diva Designs Jewelry said...

Congratulations on the ABS feature, Mary Ellen. Beautiful piece!

Cece Cormier said...

Beautiful design.

Kimisjewelryandgifts said...

Congratulations. Lovely bracelet. Happy creating.

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

Beautiful interpretation of the painting as always, Mary Ellen!

AntiquityTravelers said...

Lovely! you did such an amazing job with this one!

Jewels By Ine said...

This is very beautiful!! I love the combination of the white fabric and the colorful flowers!