Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Selling More Jewelry Series

One thing I hear from my bead customers over again is the need to sell more jewelry. They want to buy more beads and they want to move inventory to make room for new creations. Who doesn't want to sell more, right? And even more importantly, I think it feels wonderful to have someone fall in love with one of creations and want to take it home!

So starting next week through October join me here on Tuesdays for a little biz advice and a challenge or two to help you keep motivated. Now is the perfect time to start gearing up for holiday sales, getting into shops and it's an easy time of year to sell jewelry - everyone is looking for gifts during the holidays and they need jewelry to dress up for events and parties.

The tips, lessons and challenges will include advice for selling more jewelry in person and online.

Until then, I invite you to read one of my favorite ABS posts from a few years ago, 20 Sales in 20 Days. Click here for a day by day challenge from the smart women at the Flourish & Thrive Academy. I do this challenge every year in October and always see a quick bump in sales. Print it out and try a few or all 20!

3 comments:

baymoondesign said...

Thank you Heather! You heard me loud and clear. Kathy

Unknown said...

Thank you!

Unknown said...

Lovely necklaces!!! Hugs, Doris