Thursday, September 10, 2015

#WCW

Ok, so I realize it's Thursday but my post is about Woman Crush Wednesdays (#WCW)
For the past month, I have been crushing on a jewelry designer each week via my Instagram.
It's more of a "brag on my talented friend" day, but you get the idea.
I love to support my ladies and showcase their magnificent wares. I attended college with the following beauties, all of whom are graduates of the Metals & Jewelry program at SCAD.


Katie Scarlett is tiny but fierce. Katie has a HUGE heart for animals and is exceptionally skilled in yoga (which you will notice when you peruse her Instagram) I love her jewelry and each piece exudes good vibes. I love her.





Next up is Meredith Sutton, my lifelong puzzle piece pal. She truly defines what a friend should be and would fight giants to defend your honor. She is awesome... like beyond awesome. Her heartfelt jewelry will make you swoon. I love her.







Then there is Katie Finn. Oh my word! Her wares are impeccable! She is a stunning redhead with a fiery personality to match. Her gems will leave you speechless. Katie is a doll and I love her.










Who is your #WCW? 
Now is your chance to share links to your favorite ladies and brag about their skills :) 



4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Is it too cheesy to say Heather Millican? 💗💗 I have lots - there are so many strong, inspiring women in this community! Julie Wong Sontag, Claire Lockwood, Teresa Hulley, Kylie Parry, Claire Braunbarth....I could go on. You can find them at www.uglibeads.etsy.com, www.somethingtodobeads.etsy.com, www.bohulleybeads.etsy.com, www.kylieparrystudios.com, www.smittenbeads.co.uk. And, of course, all of the ABS team!

Lorelei Eurto said...

Wow. GORGEOUS jewelry Heather!
I am now coveting everything made by Marcie Abney Carroll/ La Bella Joya.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/LaBellaJoya

Heather Wynn Millican said...

Awe! I love it, Rebecca 💜💜 I completely agree

Unknown said...

Oh I really love all, but Lorelei Euturo?(s)? Is my fav!