Monday, January 25, 2016

Amuse the Muse - Rose Quartz and Serenity - with Rebecca of Songbead

Hello everyone! Another week, another Amuse the Muse. It's the last week of Rose Quartz and Serenity, and I must say I have found a bumper selection for you this week! I hope you'll find something in this selection to inspire you - I must admit to still not being totally sold on these colours as being the standout 'colours of the year' as a duo, but I am much more sold on them than I was back in December when they were announced. You can check out my Pinterest board on these two colours here for more inspiration. 

Ok, now for the beads!














I hope you've enjoyed this month of exploring these two colours, and seeing what beautiful beads and components there are out there to work with. And, happily, these colours are also perfect for working into this month's challenge! There's still time to join us. 

And now for the BeadBlogger Links. Have a great week everyone!







Rebecca is a Scottish jewellery designer; currently living in the capital city of Edinburgh. You can read more about her and her work at her blog, songbeads.blogspot.com and see more of her jewellery at songbead.etsy.com. She also has a supplies shop at thecuriousbeadshop.etsy.com.

2 comments:

Feeriee13 said...

Gorgeous picks, so inspiring!! Thank you! :)

Linda - Earthshine.co.uk said...

Love the selection. Thanks for the share Rebecca x