Saturday, January 30, 2016

January Monthly Challenge Recap


What a way to kick off the new year creatively! There was an abundance of awesome entries this month....some inspired by the colors....others by the stars or the landscape....all with a great reference to the art by Henri-Edmund Cross. Doesn't it just pulsate and shimmer like the night sky?





January 2016 Art Bead Scene Monthly Challenge - Kizoa Online Movie Maker

Now it is your turn! Add your link to the InLinkz code below and be entered to win some great prizes! Thank you for lending your talents to this wonderful world-wide party!



An InLinkz Link-up

Get the InLinkz code for your blog!
get the InLinkz code

2 comments:

Baking Beads in the Keys said...

I am unable to add my link as follows: http://shantychicbeads.blogspot.com/2016/01/art-bead-scene-blog-january-monthly.html

I keep getting an error message? Any Advice?
Terri

Baking Beads in the Keys said...

Never mind. I did it but had to go with my generic blogger URL. It would not take the specific link associated with the art bead scene challenge. However, since that is my latest post, all is good. Terri