Step by Step Directions:
1. Cut the wire into six 4 inch pieces.
2. Using round nose pliers, make a large round loop at the end of a piece of wire. Repeat on remaining 5 wires.
3. String 1 large spacer, 1 art bead, and 1 large spacer onto a wire. Form a loop at the end of the beads and trim wire. Repeat this step with other art bead.
4. String onto a wire: 1 Ebead, 1 spacer, 1 Ebead, 1 spacer, 1 Ebead, 1 loop of the art bead link, 1 Ebead, 1 spacer, 1 Ebead, 1 spacer, and 1 Ebead. Form a loop at the end of the beads and trim wire. Repeat on other side with other half of art bead link. Repeat this step with remaining wire and beads.
5. Open loops of wire, attach suspender clips, and close...one clip on each end. Attach to a favorite set of gloves or mittens (shown here with co-ordinating buttons added as embellihment) and your mitten gift is ready to give!
Art beads and buttons shown by Earthenwood Studio, available in the Earthenwood Etsy Shop
All other supplies by Rings & Things.